Summer Clinics For Boys + Girls
In Summer, 2020, MSHLAX ran summer clinics for girls and boys beginning the week of June 29th and running through the week of August 24th. The clinics were scheduled as follows:
- Sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30 - 11:30 for the boys' teams.
- Sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons / evenings from 4:30 - 7:30 for the girls' teams.
- Each grade level had at least 2 if not 3 sessions a week.
- Beginning July 6th, competitive play was allowed and two of our boys' teams participated in scrimmages within our local league.
- All practices were on Paper MIll Field and the Library Field, and scrimmages were hosted by neighboring towns.
Please also note: in order to register for Summer 2020, your child was required to have an active and paid membership with US Lacrosse that valid through August 31, 2020. If you need a membership or need to renew, please visit uslacrosse.org.