Summer 2020 For Boys + Girls
Beginning the week of June 29th and running through the week of August 10th, we will offer clinics for boys as girls as follows:
- Sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30 - 11:30. These times coincide with our boys' coaches' availability, so these morning sessions will be for the boys' teams.
- Sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons / evenings from 4:30 - 7:30. These times coincide with our girls' coaches' availability, so these late afternoon sessions will be for the girls' teams.
- Depending on numbers, each grade level will ideally have at least 2 if not 3 sessions a week. We may combine grades here and there, where appropriate and where possible to remain within COVID regulations.
- Beginning July 6th, competitive play is allowed and we will seek, where available, in-league and inter-town scrimmages.
- All practices (and scrimmages, if any) will be either on Paper MIll Field and the Library, and we will alternate these locations every other week with another sport. If scheduled, some scrimmages may be hosted by neighboring towns.
Specific schedules per grade / team will be finalized after registration closes on June 29th, at which time we will know total capacity per session.
Please also note: in order to register for Summer 2020, your child must have an active and paid membership with US Lacrosse that is valid through August 31, 2020. If you need a membership or need to renew, please visit uslacrosse.org.