Boys + Girls Fall Programs
MSHLAX offers three programs each for boys and girls. Each program is intended for all skill levels, from beginners to advanced players in grades 2nd - 8th.
- In-Town Box League for Boys and Girls: registrants in our Box League will participate in a fun, structured series of organized pick-up and round-robin games with coaches, officials and a scoreboard. The games will be held in Gero Park Hockey Court beginning in mid to late September.
- Boys' games will be on Saturdays between 8am - 1pm;
- Girls' games will be on Sundaysbetween 8am - 1pm;
- The league will run for 6+ weeks depending on the number of registrants and weather;
- Tournament Teams for Boys and Girls: our fall tournament program for boys and girls will comprise:
- 2-4 weekday / weekend practices in late October or early November
- Boys and Girls teams will play in at least one tournament in late October or Early November
- Boys 5/6 and 8th grade teams will be coached by Millburn Varsity High School Coaches
- Boys 7th grade team will be coached by Chris Franklin and Gregg Edell
- Boys 3rd will be coached by Eric Dieckman and Tyler Umbdenstock
- Girls 7/8 the will be coached by Kendall Mckeon
- Skills Clinics for players of all skill levels interested in learning the game and improving their level of play
- Sessions will be held once a week for 6 weeks. Advanced Lacrosse USA will run sessions for boys 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and Millburn High School Boys Varsity Lacrosse Coaches will run sessions for boys in grades 5th-8th.
- Sessions will run from mid-September through the end of October.