Boys + Girls Fall Programs
MSHLAX offers two programs each for boys and girls. Both programs are intended for all skill levels, from beginners to advanced players in grades 3rd - 8th.
- In-Town Box League for Boys and Girls: similar to our township's Rec Basketball League, registrants in our Box League will be divided into single-gender, skills-balanced teams of 4-8 players each. The games will be held in the newly retro-fitted and netted Gero Hockey Court.
- Boys' games will be on Saturdays;
- Girls' games will be on Sundays;
- Some games may be held weekdays "under the lights;"
- The league will run for 5-6 weeks depending on the number of registrants and necessary games;
- Practices are optional and pending coaches' schedules.
- Tournament Teams for Boys and Girls: our fall tournament program for boys and girls typically comprises:
- 8-10 weekday / weekend practices over 8-10 weeks;
- Boys and Girls teams will play in 1-2 tournaments in October and/or November.
- All registrants for the Tournament Program are asked to commit to attending at least one of the tournaments. Tournament dates are October 25 in Westchester and November 14-15 in Princeton.
- Clinic for Non-Tournament Registrants
- For players interested in a non-competitive program, we will offer a 1-day a week clinic for grades 2nd-8th.
- Registrants for this program may NOT register for the tournament program.
- Clinic programming is dependent on Box and Tournament registration numbers and will be announced after the other programs' registration has begun.