BOYS & GIRLS Spring 2021
Registration for Spring 2021 will open on November 1, 2020.
Our 2021 program will include:
- February and March pre-season on INDOOR TURF at a nearby sports facility as well as our NEW TURF field at the Millburn Library;
- Every registrant will receive a car magnet and a car decal.
- New practice pinnies will be available to all players.
- Our Web site and Registration system is now fully mobile.
- Each team will have its own TeamSnap account for streamlined communications.
Fees for Spring 2021 are:
5th - 8th Grades: $200
3rd - 4th Grades: $175
1st - 2nd Grades: $150
Co-Ed BOYS & GIRLS "Sticks Only" Kindergarten Clinic: $75
(A late fee of $50 will be added to 1st-8th Grade registrations beginning 1/4/21.)
Note that EVERY PLAYER must be a registered and paid member of US Lacrosse through June 30, 2021. Visit www.uslacrosse.org or CLICK HERE to sign up or to renew your membership. This step must be completed BEFORE you register for our spring programs.
This year we are offering RegSaver registration insurance through AIG. This option will be available during registration, and as there will be no refunds after March 1, 2021, we strongly recommend that you purchase the insurance.
Please visit the Program Info tab for more information.
NOTE FOR SPRING 2020 REGISTRANTS: If your child was registered and fully paid for our Spring 2020 season which was canceled, you will receive a discount of $150 per previously registered child. This information will be detailed in an email sent to Spring 2020 registrants when Spring 2021 registration opens.