BOYS Spring 2019
Registration is now OPEN for our Boys' Spring 2019 season (registration deadline is January 31, 2019 for 2nd - 8th grades. Registration for K-1 will remain open through February 28th, 2019.
This year's dues include:
- March pre-season on INDOOR TURF at The Sports Academy in Millburn, NJ--no more weather cancellations during pre-season!
- Every registrant will receive a car magnet and a car decal.
- New pinnies will be ordered for new players and those who need to re-size.
- Our new Web site and Registration system is a fully mobile platform!
- Each team will have its own TeamSnap account for streamlined and uniform communications.
Rates are as follows:
5th - 8th Grades: $450
3rd - 4th Grades: $375
2nd Grade: $325
1st Grade Clinic: $275
*NEW* Kindergarten Clinic: $200
(Please note that for 2nd - 8th grades, a late fee of $50 will be assessed beginning January 15, 2019. REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 31, 2019 for 2nd-8th grades. Registration for grades K-1 will remain open through February 28th, 2019.
Prior to completing the registration form, EACH PLAYER must have a US Lacrosse membership which must be active through June 30, 2019. CLICK HERE to go to USLacrosse.org to join or renew. "Active membership" with USL means "paid through," which means that "Auto Renew" will not trigger an active membership with US Lacrosse (because, of course, they have no way of knowing whether your credit card will be valid on the Auto Renew date). Therefore, the registrant's USL membership must be fully paid through the season-end date. If the USL membership lapses prior to June 30th, 2019, renew it now and USL will extend your membership expiration accordingly.
Please visit the Program Info tab for more information.